The Sparta stock conversion offers the owners of Ruger Mini-14/Mini-30/6.8 Ranch* rifles the convenience of a pistol grip stock, with an adjustable length-of-pull, and adjustable cheek-riser. Equipped with a full-length, aluminum top- rail designed to M1913 specifications, it offers a virtually limitless ability to accommodate various “iron” and “glass” sighting systems. Constructed from a proprietary, Zytel-based, carbon-fiber filled, polymer, the stock is impervious to all common firearm solvents and lubricants. The stock is equipped with four (4) hard points for push-button, quick-detach sling-swivels, and has a storage compartment in the pistol grip. The fore-end has pre-molded hard-points for a rail at the six o’clock position requiring only minor drilling to accommodate the mounting hardware (rail and mounting hardware not included).
• Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer Construction
• Full Length Aluminum Top Rail
• Picatinny Rail Height Compatible With Same-plane AR-15 Flip-up Sights
• Four-position Collapsible Buttstock
• Seven-position Adjustable Cheek Riser
• Four Integral Hard Points for Quick Detach Sling Swivels
• Removable Recoil Pad
• Grip Storage Compartment
• Unique spring-loaded filler to take up the gap between the trigger-guard and pistol-grip
NOTICE: The SPARTA stock is compatible with Ranch Rifle* versions of the Mini’s produced since 1982.
*Ruger, Mini-14, Mini-30, 6.8 Ranch Rifle, are Registered Trademarks of Sturm, Ruger & Company., Inc.
No customer comments for the moment.
Only registered users can post a new comment.